Skip to main content

Hsinchu County Government


Which department should I report to if I see a problematic or illegal construction?
  • Release Department:Information Management Section
  • 修改時間:2018-04-18
  • Post Dept:General Development Department

Please go to the Building Permit and Inspection Section in the Public Works Department on the 1F of the Building A.